Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Comfortable flight !


Back to main page
We started travel from home in Bangalore to airport on 13th Dec 2011. We had around 200 kgs of luggage. (See my son helping us pack…) This was packed carefully with multiple checklists, and notes, and we had almost all the things to survive in any country without shopping for a week. This included the cookies which my son likes, France compatible adapters, scissors, enough warm clothes to survive even in Siberia (just to make my wife comfortable as she thought we are going to a very cold place :-) etc, etc...


Till Bangalore I was in known territory, and till the flight took off it was all very comfortable and uneventful. Luckily, we were flying via Air France on Business class tickets. And my son was the only kid in the Business Class area. He was enjoying all the attention by the crew members who arranged for a kids meal which even had “French fries”, which my son was looking for !


Generally I do not get good sleep in flights. And especially this time, I was awake and alert all night, planning and pondering each step I had to take next day in Paris.


And I am happy to see my son in deep sleep…
Back to main page



No comments: