Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

First 2 weeks in Paris



Settling down.
This is an account of the initial 15 days in Paris…

After settling down in two cities in USSR, 4 cities in USA and multiple in India, I was confident that settling down in Paris will not be difficult. Yes the only big difference was for the first time, I was moving with a family (my wife and 3 yr old son for whom this was the first international experience).

I have arranged some events in chronological order below. Enjoy reading...

1. Comfortable flight !
2. Apartment ? Or Hotel ?
3. Where to throw garbage
4. Living without Internet for a week !
5. Getting my first cell connection
6. Getting my ADSL box


I think there is no better day than the first day of the new year 2012 to jot this down...
Its been a very memorable and satisfying 1st day of the new year...

This is my first morning after the two weeks story above…
I come out of my apartment in morning, feeling fresh and with an air of satisfaction..
It’s very beautiful this morning, not very cold, with a clear morning sky…

As as I take a deep breath of fresh air, I look up and see below what I see in the sky…
The dawn sky painted with criss-cross flying of jets from the Charles de Gaulle airport…

And now its time to see and experience and learn and be a Parisian...
Au Revoir !

Mahtab Syed 
01 Jan 2012 
Paris

2 comments:

Miraz Khan said...

Nice post Mahtab bhai. I was hooked on to it until I read it word by word. Well, I almost had a virtual tour of France. Thanks for sharing your experience. And by the way, the pictures made it even more interesting. Thanks for the share.

Regards,
Miraz Khan.

Mahtab Syed said...

Thanks Miraz bhai, I will keep writing more. Every week is some interesting learning. :-)